The evolution of battery chemistry means minerals that were once predictable sources of marginal revenue have almost overnight become some of the most sought-after commodities on the planet.
The explosive and exciting transformation of industrialized western nations from massive carbon abusers to environmental champions is driving extraordinary new avenues of growth in the resource sector.
Lithium has been leading the way and lithium demand is expected to double in the next five years (20% year on year) and continue on the same growth trajectory for many years to come. Now is the time that junior mining operators with foresight and vision can begin to see their early-stage efforts pay off.
World-Class, Scalable Asset
- Extensive deposit close to the surface.
- Unique Minerology allows the production of battery-grade lithium within a few hours.
- Concentrated lithium mineralization up to 120 meters thick.
- Measured and Indicated: 5.37m tonnes LCE
- Inferred: 1.76m tonnes LCE
- Amenable to low-cost mining with the ability to excavate large quantities of claystone in a relatively short time.
- Recoveries above 90%
Here at American Lithium Corp., we aim to reward investors with the imagination and capital to understand that not all battery mineral projects are the same, and that fundamentals matter.
We started with the basics:
- Identified and secured Lithium enriched projects within a geological region as close as possible to, and where possible, adjoining areas well understood for sedimentary lithium deposits.
- Aggressively commenced activities to prove our assets as part of a strategic plan that anticipates the probability of production, environmental and/or economic stressors on the long-term regional producers.
- Projected economic bottlenecks in the development path and de-risked them by securing key rights, developing land option packages, and identifying low-cost infrastructure options.
…and have already achieved significant milestones:
- Sedimentary mineralization identified in significant potential quantity and grade.
- Sampled consistent high grade lithium at our TLC project
- Improved our understanding of the regional sedimentary potential through historic assessment and ongoing studies.
- Significantly reduced geological risk by completing a 43-101 compliant Technical Report with a major engineering firm showing a Measured & Indicated resource of 5.37 Mt LCE
- Engaged McClelland Laboratories in an innovative metallurgical testing program to refine the parameters for maximum economical production of battery quality lithium compounds
We have the advantage of years of watching, learning, and adapting our plans based on the advancement of a number of exciting new and future production techniques deployed or under development at other productive operations regionally and around the world.
Moving ahead, we will continue to prove our resource and develop our metallurgical process, but perhaps most importantly, we aren’t locked into pre-existing technologies or long-term facility investments predicated on outdated extraction and production technologies and methods.
We have an opportunity and an obligation to develop the basis for the most efficient, ecologically sound, and economically productive lithium extraction environment right here in Nevada, and to make our Company a leader in the 21st-century renaissance of American resource innovation and industrial transformation which is clearly poised to impact generations to come.