American Lithium Corp. (TSX.V: Li / OTC: LIACF / Frankfurt: 5LA1) is actively engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of strategically located lithium projects in mining-friendly jurisdictions around the globe.
- The Company is led by an experienced team which has successfully built a major oil sands company from inception to over $2Bil producing commercial entity and has been instrumental in the development of a major Lithium project in Argentina.
- Has established strategic financing partnerships with experienced industry participants.
- With over 25,000 acres at Nevada’s TLC and Fish Lake Valley projects, the Company is rapidly acquiring large & robust lithium claystone portfolio
- Has drilled 4 sonic holes to 500’ at opposite ends of property, and completed a geophysical basin study which identified the presence of claystones similar to Global Geosciences adjacent project.
- Multiple targets with commercial grade lithium clays and claystone identified.
- Claytsone mineralization appears amenable to low cost recovery and production.
- At the FLV Project an active geothermal field is proximal to the land position and available as a power source.
- Close to major interstate transportation hub
- Nevada has an excellent North American mining history
- Drilling, notices, permits and reclamation bonds underway or in-place
- New regional players are developing innovative and efficient lithium claystone production/mining technologies
- American Lithium developing its own lithium clay and claystone separation technology
INDUSTRY COMPARABLES BY MARKET CAP
(as of October, 2018)
- American Lithium TSXv: LI
Market Cap: $41.53 Million
Trading at: 0.5306 per share
- Global Geoscience ASX: GSC
Market Cap: $374.22 Million
Trading at $0.25
New Lead tech at 60% time reduction
Adjoins American Lithium: 3 Miles
- Albermarle NYSE: ALB
Market Cap: $10.38 Billion
Trading at: $95.67
Worlds Largets Lithium Producer
Distance from American Lithium: 26 Miles
- 80% of global lithium production comes from Australia, Chile, Argentina and China.
- The Company’s Lithium Claystone play is onshore in Nevada, and can be extracted cost competitively with less environmental issues.
- TLC, one of American Lithium’s properties, has proven high-grade lithium claystone as high as 1,600 ppm.
- Fish Lake, the Company’s other lithium claystone property, is adjacent to Global Geoscience, another Lithium Claystone company with a $500 Million valuation.