The explosive and exciting transformation of the industrial west from massive carbon abuser to environmental champion is driving the resource sector to extraordinary avenues of growth. The evolution of battery chemistry means minerals that were once predictable sources of marginal revenue have almost overnight become some of the most sought-after commodities on the planet.
Lithium has been leading the way and this particular element looks to be a force for years to come. Now is the time that junior mining operators with foresight and vision can begin to see their early-stage efforts pay off.
Here at American Lithium Corp. we aim to capture the imagination and capital from an investment community which understands that not all battery mineral projects are the same, and that fundamentals matter.
At our Fish Lake Valley project, we started with the basics:
- We extensively studied the largest (and oldest) source of active lithium brine production in North America (Clayton Valley).
- Identified and gained a solid landholding within a geologically related property as close as possible to the established producer.
- Agressively commenced activities to prove our asset as part of a strategic plan that anticipates the probability of production, environmental and/or economic stressors on the long term regional producers.
And we have already achieved significant milestones:
- Sampled near surface lithium brines up to 300 mg/l Li
- 3D model delivered excellent targets for deeper basin exploration
- Claystone identified to the South and east of basin.
- 3D basin model driving land acquisition of additional claystone targets
Today, American Lithium is ideally positioned for growth even as additional production comes online from far flung locations such as South America. These new foreign produers are increasingly impacting production economics through new production technologies which increasingly challenge established domestic producers such as the nation’s oldest brine producers in Clayton Valley.
Our FLV Project area is like a clean slate without any complex regulatory or water issues, benefits from power, water and infrastructure advantages, and we have the advantage of years of watching, learning and adapting our plans based on the advancement of a number of exciting new and future production techniques deployed or under development at other productive operations around the world.
Moving ahead, we will continue to prove our resource, but perhaps most importantly we aren’t locked into preexisting technologies or long term facility investments predicated on outdated extraction and production technologies and methods.
We have an opportunity and an obligation to develop the basis for the most efficient, ecologically sound, and economically productive lithium extraction environment right here in Fish Lake Valley, Nevada, and to make our asset a leader in the 21st century renaissance of American resource innovation and industrial transformation which is clearly poised to impact generations to come.
Here at Fish Lake Valley, we are fortunate to have two distinct types of lithium resource: Brines and Claystones.