The evolution of battery chemistry means minerals that were once predictable sources of marginal revenue have almost overnight become some of the most sought-after commodities on the planet.
The explosive and exciting transformation of industrialized western nations from massive carbon abusers to environmental champions is driving extraordinary new avenues of growth in the resource sector.
Lithium has been leading the way and lithium demand is expected to double in the next five years (20% year on year) and continue on the same growth trajectory for many years to come. Now is the time that junior mining operators with foresight and vision can begin to see their early-stage efforts pay off.
Here at American Lithium Corp. we aim to reward investors with the imagination and capital to understands that not all battery mineral projects are the same, and that fundamentals matter.
We started with the basics:
- Identified and secured Lithium Clay enriched projects within a geological region as close as possible to, and where possible, adjoining areas well understood for claystone lithium deposits.
- Aggressively commenced activities to prove our assets as part of a strategic plan that anticipates the probability of production, environmental and/or economic stressors on the long-term regional producers.
- Projected economic bottlenecks in the development path and de-risked them by securing key rights, developing land option packages and identifying low-cost infrastructure options.
…and have already achieved significant milestones:
- Claystone identified in significant potential quantity and grade.
- Sampled claystone grades of over 1,690 ppm lithium at TLC project
- Improved our understanding of the regional claystone potential through historic assessment and ongoing studies.
We have the advantage of years of watching, learning and adapting our plans based on the advancement of a number of exciting new and future production techniques deployed or under development at other productive operations regionally and around the world.
Moving ahead, we will continue to prove our resource, but perhaps most importantly, we aren’t locked into pre-existing technologies or long term facility investments predicated on outdated extraction and production technologies and methods.
We have an opportunity and an obligation to develop the basis for the most efficient, ecologically sound, and economically productive lithium extraction environment right here in Nevada, and to make our Company a leader in the 21st century renaissance of American resource innovation and industrial transformation which is clearly poised to impact generations to come.